Mercy Medical



Project Description

In 1988, Premier acquired a historic Classical Revival style farm house in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The two-story frame house known as Hamlin Place Farms was constructed in 1910 by Judge Marsden C. Burch, who served as a U.S. District Attorney and Circuit Court Judge in Michigan.

The building was completely renovated and an addition was constructed to the rear of the building. Additionally, a second building was constructed behind the farm house. Both buildings now serve medical office uses with the main tenants being St. Joseph Mercy Medical Center and a pediatric dentist.

In 1989, the building received an award for being the Best Commercial Development of the Year award from the City of Rochester Hills. Also, in 1993 the City of Rochester Hills Historic Districts Commission honored the property with the Earl Borden Historic Preservation Award.


YEAR ACQUIRED: 1988
SELLER: Family Estate
YEAR BUILT: 1910 & 1988
SIZE: 18,596 Square Feet
TYPE: Office